27.7.08

Weird??

O me god...--" u want to know wat happen last 2 day ago?? Accdnt happen....oooooo yea~~~ a car just hit the rare bumper of my car, hehe^^
Lemme tell u the story *ehem*:
U see, it all started when I'm on my way to Bandar (for "His Majesty" b'day) from school. Traffic jam it was, an old woman accdntly hit my car^^ (usin a Toyata maybe, and Manual transmission), as an "old woman", maybe she got tired doin manual and hit the wrong pedal, MAYBE!!!!! HAHAHA!!!SHE WILL PAYBACK MY CAR!!!!!WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! *evil laugh*.....uhhh, but there's one thing bothers me, when I observe my car during the hit, the rear bumper goes in, like...broken....but then, when I parked my car, then I observe it again...it returns normal (sry I forgot to take a pict of it), weird huh??

During the Majesty b'day....that's another story.....

No comments: